Jul 3, 2013

Welcome Everyone!

     Welcome to The Hat Rack. This is the place I plan to hang my many, many hats. What hats do I wear, you might ask? Well, I am a mother/caretaker for two (my almost 2-year-old and mentally handicapped mother), a wife of 9 years, a housekeeper (just mine; I don't get paid for it), a writer, a friend, a woman, and a follower of Jesus Christ. Every one of my actions, thoughts, and responses is defined by my past and my many roles in life. I see the world through the eyes of a Christian mother, daughter, friend, wife, housekeeper and caregiver who has lived my life's experiences. I cannot see the world through the eyes of a man any more than a mouse.
     The purpose of this blog is to sharpen my writing skills and have an avenue to voice my thoughts, ideas and concerns. I don't expect you to agree with me on any given subject, nor do I care if you do. You might ask why I'm blogging instead of simply typing on a word document and saving these ramblings into a file on my computer for no one to see. Where's the fun in that? Just the reality that these words can be read makes them worth writing. Brick walls are boring to talk to. People are far better.
   So, welcome everyone! Feel free to enjoy, criticize, love or hate this blog's entries.

Hats off to you, my friend. I will write again, but until then...
hang on to your hat! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of this post!